fot

RE: GT6 valves - your advise please

To: "'EISANDIEGO@aol.com'" <EISANDIEGO@AOL.COM>, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: GT6 valves - your advise please
From: "Will, Dale" <dwill@consrv.ca.gov>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 1998 13:57:47 -0800
Hopefully you don't mean the early GT-6 mk 1 head, which has all the ports
in line horizonally.   If this is what you have it is not original and gives
up a lot to the later head.
This reminds me that I once took the complete drivetrain from a GT-6+ parts
car and installed it in a Sports 6.  I later sold the GT6 parts car with the
old 1.6 litre six installed in it.  That may cause some serious head
scratching some day...

Dale