fot

Fw: 1956 AC Ace roadster for sale

To: <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: 1956 AC Ace roadster for sale
From: "greg solow" <gregmogdoc@surfnetusa.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Dec 1998 10:51:44 -0800

------=_NextPart_000_00BA_01BE2FF4.8FDFFF20

-----Original Message-----
From: greg solow <gregmogdoc@surfnetusa.com>
To: vintagerace@autox.team.net <vintagerace@autox.team.net>
Date: Sunday, December 20, 1998 4:56 PM
Subject: 1956 AC Ace roadster for sale

We have recently completed overhauling the engine and transmission  and =
geverally tidying up a 1956 AC ACE roadster.  It has the AC built and =
designed 2 liter 6 cylinder engine. The engine is a real custom rebuild =
with Carrillo rods, nitrided and welded crank, ported cylinder head with =
custom made valves and springs arrived at by running a valve weight =
inertia computor program.  It has been uprated to 1960 engine spec. with =
new 9:1 compression pistons and chrome top rings and 3 piece oil control =
rings.  This car is really sweet!  It is an absolute pleasure to drive!  =
The owner has bought a Cobra and now is going to sell the AC.  This car =
deserves a good home.  It will be available at Ferrari of Los Gatos in =
the near future, ask for Jack Gordon. Having completed my work on the =
car, I have no finalcial intrest in it.  I have so much time and energy =
inverted in the car that I would like it to go to a home where it is =
appreciated and driven.  Regards, Greg Solow

------=_NextPart_000_00BA_01BE2FF4.8FDFFF20

<HTML>
<HEAD>

http-equiv=3DContent-Type><!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD W3 =
HTML//EN">
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><B>-----Original =
Message-----</B><BR><B>From:=20
</B>greg solow &lt;<A=20
href=3D"mailto:gregmogdoc@surfnetusa.com";>gregmogdoc@surfnetusa.com</A>&g=
t;<BR><B>To:=20
</B><A =
href=3D"mailto:vintagerace@autox.team.net";>vintagerace@autox.team.net</A>=
=20
&lt;<A=20
href=3D"mailto:vintagerace@autox.team.net";>vintagerace@autox.team.net</A>=
&gt;<BR><B>Date:=20
</B>Sunday, December 20, 1998 4:56 PM<BR><B>Subject: </B>1956 AC Ace =
roadster=20
for sale<BR><BR></DIV></FONT>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>We have recently completed =
overhauling the=20
engine and transmission&nbsp; and geverally tidying up a 1956 AC ACE=20
roadster.&nbsp; It has the AC built and designed 2 liter 6 cylinder =
engine. The=20
engine is a real custom rebuild with Carrillo rods, nitrided and welded =
crank,=20
ported cylinder head with custom made valves and springs arrived at by =
running a=20
valve weight inertia computor program.&nbsp; It has been uprated to 1960 =
engine=20
spec. with new 9:1 compression pistons and chrome top rings and 3 piece =
oil=20
control rings.&nbsp; This car is really sweet!&nbsp; It is an absolute =
pleasure=20
to drive!&nbsp; The owner has bought a Cobra and now is going to sell =
the=20
AC.&nbsp; This car deserves a good home.&nbsp; It will be available at =
Ferrari=20
of Los Gatos in the near future, ask for Jack Gordon. Having completed =
my work=20
on the car, I have no finalcial intrest in it.&nbsp; I have so much time =
and=20
energy inverted in the car that I would like it to go to a home where it =
is=20
appreciated and driven.&nbsp; Regards, Greg =
Solow</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_00BA_01BE2FF4.8FDFFF20--