fot

RE: Moto-mentoring (was New Member Nomination)

To: "'Amici Triumphi'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Moto-mentoring (was New Member Nomination)
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 1999 15:50:00 -0600
There are no rules and there is always something to be learned from each
other.

Sometimes easy to ask one and receive one or two questions and answers at a
time.

Sample

Question: How do you remove and install bushings in rocker arms?

Answer: I found a Craftsmen socket of the correct size and set it up in a
vice to push it out. Installation is about the same way. This is followed by
the use of a reamer to correct size or using an adjustable one. I have a
friend with one. Replace rocker arm shaft as necessary. Usually replace
these.

Someone will always have a better way....and then a controversy will start
on the value of lightening the rocker arms, themselves. I just polish them
so they look good.

And so it goes....all you have to do is ask. Somebody always knows and
nobody has it all...except maybe Hardy P and Jack W