fot

TR 6 for sale

To: <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR 6 for sale
From: "Henry A. Morrison" <dos_gusanos@email.msn.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 1999 09:31:12 -0800
Austin Healey in garage cries out "Bring me the finest splined Minilite
replica's and mount upon them the finest rubber Japanese technology can
provide"  I reluctantly hear and obey  and offer upon the altar one Triumph
TR6 created in August 1971 and recently acquired from its original owner.
It is a New Mexico car and features a RUST FREE STRAIGHT BODY  and the
original BRG Paint  the body work appears to never have been worked on ie.
no crash damage  the transmission is a non O/D and the wheels are the steel
w/ Trim rings and original low mile redlines  interior is a non original
black fabric noticably missing the playboy bunny logo's they cry out
for..............Please help me serve my master by sending $6000.00 to my
attention...........Cheeers Henry Morrison   Cedar Crest, NM  (505) 286-2920
Home (505) 761-0123 work............Car could be delivered
to Salt Lake City,  UT  Following Thursday's Stones Show