fot

Summer plans

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Summer plans
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@cs.utah.edu>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 1999 15:33:05 -0700 (MST)
There's been a fairly big winter storm dropping snow on us here in Utah
since last night, what better time to think of summer plans.  This could
be a great opportunity for a nice summer vacation, with BRIC the weekend
before the Portland VTR meet, and VTR a week before TRF's Summer Party.
It would be a nice adventure to load up the van and drag the Killer Spit
to all these events.

I'm beginning to think that I will likely just fly into the VTR meet.  A major
goal is to take the Killer Spit back to Topeka and trophy in DSP.  So that
could end up being my big towing trip for the year.  Also, the week end of the
TRF party is the weekend planned for an SCCA Solo II National Tour here in
Utah, Aug. 7/8, I think.  Attending that event a month before Topeka would be
quite helpful.

So the Portland, Maine VTR may take a backseat to my autocrossing this year.
But Portland, Oregon will be much closer!

By the way, the contribution campaign for new server hardware is doing quite
well, thanks in part to some generous checks from folks on this very list.
Thanks!

mjb.