fot

Another TR4-A for sale.

To: <FOT@autox.team.net>
Subject: Another TR4-A for sale.
From: "Roger Beasley" <beeline@iline.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 1999 11:58:46 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_01BE5423.8BE546C0

Amici,

During the weekend HSR Vintage races at West Palm Beach, a fellow came by
my paddock to let me know he was selling a TR-4A from his recently deceased
father's estate.  He lives in the Miami, Fl area but the car is in storage
at his mother's in Cleveland, Oh.  The details as he wrote them down for me
are below:

'67 TR4A, wire wheels, Indigo Blue w/blue interior.  Excellent condition.
Spare engines and misc. parts.  He didn't say what he wanted for the car
but did say he didn't know what it was worth.
Call Tom @ (305) 743-1969.

He mentioned he is going up to Ohio this summer to bring down all the BMC
stuff.  Apparently his dad was an enthusiast.

I have no financial interest in the car but if there's a small port head in
the misc. parts, I'd like to buy it.  How about it Jack, Jeff, John and
Joe?  Is it close enough for any of you Ohio/Indiana guys to check out?

Roger Beasley
'62 TR-4 Vintage Racecar
Cape Coral, FL
------=_NextPart_000_01BE5423.8BE546C0

color=3D"#000000" face=3D"Arial">Amici,<br><br>During the weekend HSR =
Vintage races at West Palm Beach, a fellow came by my paddock to let me =
know he was selling a TR-4A from his recently deceased father's estate. =
&nbsp;He lives in the Miami, Fl area but the car is in storage at his =
mother's in Cleveland, Oh. &nbsp;The details as he wrote them down for =
me are below:<br><br>'67 TR4A, wire wheels, Indigo Blue w/blue interior. =
&nbsp;Excellent condition.<br>Spare engines and misc. parts. &nbsp;He =
didn't say what he wanted for the car but did say he didn't know what it =
up to Ohio this summer to bring down all the BMC stuff. &nbsp;Apparently =
his dad was an enthusiast.<br><br>I have no financial interest in the =
car but if there's a small port head in the misc. parts, I'd like to buy =
it. &nbsp;How about it Jack, Jeff, John and Joe? &nbsp;Is it close =
enough for any of you Ohio/Indiana guys to check out?<br><br>Roger =
------=_NextPart_000_01BE5423.8BE546C0--