fot

Re: Clutch Disk

To: jsnook@wcnet.org, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Clutch Disk
From: TRBILBO@aol.com
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 19:19:42 EST
Jeff...
I am sick in bed or I'd climb out in the dank garage and look...but isn't that
the GT6 spline? I know we use a GT6 disc in our TR4 setup. Worth a look at the
local auto parts store. Post the results would you? (I also know that I have
seen a crossover number for a Saab disc. Part of the Roadster Factory
"Lifetime Clutch" setup that they sell. But not sure that one has the smaller
spline teeth.)

Good luck....keep me in reading material. She won't let me rebuild carbs in
the bedroom anymore.Smile.

Bill Burroughs