fot

Re: Grassroots Motorsports Web Page Revision

To: GRMTim@aol.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Grassroots Motorsports Web Page Revision
From: TR3197@aol.com
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 21:53:17 EST
Although 'commercial' has been avoided, asking for advice or market tests is
something that we can help with.

Enjoyed the reference to our list in your latest issue. It did not seem to
raise any questions on the big TR list, but maybe most of those guys do not
subscribe or do not read your editorials as close as some of us do. Noticed
that some of your TR readers have been noticing the TR coverage, tho.

Will you be down to Sebring for the 12 Hours? I am looking for "overcrew" or
it's equivalent. Not looking for "free" tickets but want to get into the hot
pits.  It has domestic value...Linda likes to be where the action is.

Later...will look at the website,

Joe Alexander