fot

Oops

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Oops
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@cs.utah.edu>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 21:09:58 -0700 (MST)
All this chatter about synthetics reminded me one of the list members ordered
four quarts of MTL from the Fat Chance Garage a while back, maybe two weeks by
now.  The box was sitting at the shop next to the door for a while, waiting for
me to print up the proper forms.  Geez, what lame excuses I conjure up.  Anyway,
the shipment, written up on some old FCG purchase order forms, will be getting
shipped out in the morning.

This season I *will* handle FCG orders and inquiries in a timely manner!

mjb.