fot

Peerless anyone?

To: "'Amici Triumphi'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Peerless anyone?
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 1999 12:11:13 -0600
Anyone interested in subject car.  I know that at least one member owns one.

Joe

To: AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com

Joe,

A friend just mentioned that there is a Peerless GT for sale, sounds
like an awfully good deal to me.  Maybe one of your Triumph members
would be interested in something a little different?  TR mechanicals, as
I'm sure you know.

Car is in Maryland, I am told it has a new black leather interior, nice
white paint, street registered but also raced, but not overly modified
(has roll bar but still has standard gas tanks, for instance).  Has been
in some car shows.  Owner passed away & estate is trying to sell.  I
think the price is pretty negotiable.

These cars are eligible for VSCCA here in the northeast (TR's are not).
Might be a very reasonable way for someone just getting started in
vintage, dual purpose race/rally/street car.

If you know of anyone, let em know & I'll put them in touch with the
seller.

Regards,
Mark