fot

Re: Mid-Ohio, SVRA and the FOT

To: Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Mid-Ohio, SVRA and the FOT
From: Mike Jackson <grand_wazoo@flinet.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 1999 17:01:39 -0500
That's it, first Peter Krause pleads for mercy among a an oil slick of  TRs
(and I hate to see a grown man whimper), and now  Rick Morris is comming to
Mid-Ohio.  Our attempt to enjoy a race was aborted at Road America a couple of
years ago.  Change my ride to the TR3, I'll find another way to get the Devin
up to Snook.

I see I'm gonna need the glove that fits as they say.  Yo, Rick, has
Gillanders ever told you that Mid-Ohio is my favorite track of all time?

On a related topic, anyone interested in going to Mosport the following
weekend for the July 4th holiday?  Another great track upon which you can
really scare yourself.  Loads of track time for a very reasonable price.  I'm
seriously considering taking a second week of vacation to visit Toronto
followed by racing before I head back south.

Mike Jackson