fot

Need a pulley

To: fot@autox.team.net, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Need a pulley
From: Malaboge@aol.com
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 20:42:23 EST
Fellow Pack Rats-

I need a generator pulley that will slow down the speed of the generator.
Somewhere in my mind a few synapses have cross-fired and I seem to recall that
an early 948 spridget had a pulley that was almost the same size as the
generator body, this would be ideal. Of course I may be a victim of implanted
memories and that pulley may only exist in that memory. But, if anyone has a
similar recollection, or better yet, the pulley...lemme know and we can swap
paper for metal.

Slow down the Generator...Speed up the Mind
       Nick in Nor cal