fot

Amici Triumphi T-Shirts/Mid-Ohio

To: "'Amici Triumphi'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Amici Triumphi T-Shirts/Mid-Ohio
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 15:30:50 -0600
Hello FOT,

One of the FOT proposes to supply a silk screened T-Shirt with our
impressive Petrolati created LOGO.

This T-shirt could be advanced ordered from FOT/Vendor who will be at
Mid-Ohio. Any of those that do not attend, could have the T-Shirt mailed.

The MGVR group already has regalia of this nature and will likely be donning
T-Shirts with their LOGO.

Not wishing to get into commercial issues, I also do not want a bunch of
bunch of spiffy looking MG pilotos looking better than us.

I do not want to keep track of this FOT project. I think the purveyors of
such goods can control this best, but I would like to get a majority on the
acceptance of this.

It should be a high quality T-Shirt, but I can not tell what the price point
will be. Of course the vendor needs a profit for his effort, but I am sure
they will be fair.

If the run of T-shirts is successful, perhaps they can expand into
additional offerings of regalia at your market bidding.

What say ye, FOT?

One more thing......

I had a recent inquiry for the FOT decal. This brings to mind, the potential
for another decal run, if it is desired. If this is the case we need to
discuss who will do the work on this.

The first run of patches and decals was my pleasure and I enjoyed doing it.
However, I am retiring in 25 working days and I simply will not have the
time to deal with it.  :-)  I have enough work lined up in front of me for a
year. Most of it is Triumph work, btw.