fot

Amici Triumphi T-Shirts

To: "'Amici Triumphi'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Amici Triumphi T-Shirts
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 08:46:50 -0600
Announcement:

Ted & Doris Schumacher ("Motoring Xtras") proposed providing the subject
T-Shirts, while we were in Sebring last week.

I think the time has come.....the response was resounding...one illustrious
FOT wants "12 large".

The discussion surrounded having these shirts available at Mid-Ohio
initially. Ted & Doris will have a booth there.

They are on their way back from Florida. When they return they may provide a
proposal and you can respond to them....I will step aside. I am well known
for instigating but not always for executing.

A couple comments forwarded from the FOT.   One recommended a particular
brand of shirt as it was of high quality. Please forward this information to
Ted & Doris. This is good....as cheap shirts are uncomfortable and tend to
stay in the drawer at my house. I wear the John Lye, Beady Eye, and Hardy
Prentice T-Shirts frequently, with pride.

Another FOT mentioned Polo Shirts...again, I will leave this in the realm of
T & D. I suspect that they know best on how to handle these proposals as
they are in the business and know the risks related to a narrow market.

Your faithful FOT,

Joe