fot

Re: Coverage of Mid Ohio in Grassroots Motorsports

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Coverage of Mid Ohio in Grassroots Motorsports
From: GRMTim@aol.com
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 19:27:48 EST
We are still tentatively planning on making the trek to Mid Ohio. I'm not sure
that I have my co-driver, and chief mechanic (Triumph guru JK Jackson)
convinced of the beauty of this trip. He does feel that the car will be ready
in time, although there is no way we will make the Mitty. We probably will go
to the Mitty sans TR3.
We are planning on covering the both events in Grassroots Motorsports. For
further updates, you can check out our much revamped website and new webboard
at grmotorsports.com.

Anyone who knows JK can hassle him for me. Please.

Thanks
Tim Suddard/Publisher/GRM