fot

May Sportscar Mailbox

To: <FOT@autox.team.net>
Subject: May Sportscar Mailbox
From: "Irv Korey" <emanteno@ibm.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 1999 09:12:40 -0500
Those of you in SCCA may have seen this comment in the Mailbox of the May
issue of Sportscar:

"The pathetic glued-together Production cars that spew fluid onto the
track, driven by guys who haven't shaved in three months and sleep in their
driving suits is not what Club Racing is about anymore."

Perhaps that is why I find Club racing events much less fun to work than
they used to be. I should be thankful for this individual for pointing this
out.

BTW, the writer is from California. Could he have been referring to HP?
Nah, has to be Nick!!!

Irv