fot

Montezuma's Ferrari

To: "'Amici Triumphi'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Montezuma's Ferrari
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 10:31:22 -0500
Amici Triumphi:

In less than 24 hours, we have about 30 responses, with more likely coming
in.

The offers have ranged from $10-$25 (or whatever is necessary to arrive at
the goal of $500)

I think we should proceed with the nominal minimum $10 per head, or as you
wish.

Specifications: $500 gets a "business card" (2" x 3.5") in Black & White.
                       $750 gets a "quarter page"  (2.75" x 4.25") in Black
and White

(Alphabatized format)

Base plan is the $500 "Business Card", unless some other plan surfaces in
the next day or two.

The FOT Logo is likely to be the main feature with perhaps  some verbiage
like "The Friends of  Triumph"   and  "A Standard-Triumph Racing
Organization".

Alternative artwork ideas are solicited, if they don't get terribly
complicated. Our LOGO artist is prepared to do some artwork.

Short term funding has been offered by the guy who initiated this "project"
or I will work something out with B.S.

Boy I hate this next part!

Please send money in any form and amount, starting with $10,  to:

Amici Triumphi
1710 Cherry Lane
Cedar Falls, Iowa 50613

Regards,