fot

RE: "mystery" GT6 question

To: "'Bob Lang'" <LANG@isis.mit.edu>
Subject: RE: "mystery" GT6 question
From: "Barr, Scott" <sbarr@mccarty-law.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 13:55:45 -0500
Just out of curiosity, I checked the Barrett-Jackson web site, which has
a function on "what is your collector car worth?"  Plenty of Triumphs
listed, but no "MK"s or even GT6s.  I'm assuming this is the source for
the alleged value.  Or perhaps there's an actual guy out there named
Barrett Jackson who is willing to take a guess at the value of cars...

Scott

p.s.  After being such a smart-aleck about this, it'll be just my luck
that there really IS such a mystery car!  :-\