fot

Re: Vintage racers in Florida (fwd)

To: Andrew Mace <amace@UNIX2.NYSED.GOV>
Subject: Re: Vintage racers in Florida (fwd)
From: Mike Jackson <grand_wazoo@flinet.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 19:15:14 -0400
First it's spelled Devin.

If it's the one I think it is, he's an aquaintance of mine and I've seen the
car a couple of times.  Excellent restoration work, the guy has real
talent.  It is a very well turned out street car.  It's only been on the
street for a few months, after spending several years in construction.  He
is a mechanical engineer and has a family history of working on Brit and
other small cars.  It has a mildly tuned race engine built many years ago by
TR Guru Glen Efinger that was in another friends race TR3 until the car was
totaled.

I have no idea how much he's trying to get for it and have no personal
involvement, but could recommended the work I've seen.

mike jackson