fot

Beady Eye Guys

To: Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Beady Eye Guys
From: Susan Hensley <susan@bearcom.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 12:13:27 -0500
Hi all!

to adorn the wall of my garage and give me inspiration in my racing
efforts I have received several great shots of cars and drivers (thanks
to all of you!!).  Imagine my surprise to open the mailbox yesterday and
find a manila mailer from Bill Dentinger.  Thinking, "What the heck was
I expecting from him???" I opened it to find a great photo calendar from
The Beady Eye Triumph racing effort, with a race groupie response letter
included!  That really made my whole day, guys.  Thank you very much!!
Your cars are BEAUTIFUL and I am very jealous, which really helps
inspire me to do more to Tristan, which is what this whole thing was
about. ;)

Keep Triumphing,
Susan   :)