fot

Re: Spit racer wanted

To: mjb@cs.utah.edu
Subject: Re: Spit racer wanted
From: DLMAssoc@aol.com
Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 17:35:35 EDT
In a message dated 5/19/99 5:28:46 PM Eastern Daylight Time, mjb@cs.utah.edu
writes:

<< Florida?  Geez, too bad he doesn't live closer to Salt Lake.  I could
 almost be tempted to sell the D Production car that I haven't touched
 since I stashed it storage a number of years ago. >>

Hey, no problem... bring it with you the the SE VTR regional in October.  You
are planning to come, aren't you?  JK's running the autocross at an airport
runway, John Lye's promised  to come (right, John?) and we'll have a grand
old time.  It's only a few hours from Utah anyhow...

See ya,
Don