fot

Mid Ohio

To: Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Mid Ohio
From: Patrick McMullen <pmcmull@ibm.net>
Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 20:05:36 -0700
Hello all,

It now appears that my wife and I will be attending the Great Race
in June.  We will be towing our TR-6 up for the car show and my
transportation.  We will be staying some 40 minutes from the track
in Amish country.  Found a restored barn that is now a B & B.
Since I have recently had computer failure and lost a lot of
material, I was hoping someone could provide me with a rough
weekend itinerary.  Is there a car show planned?  A panoramic
photo was talked about, is that still a possibility?  Parties???
My wife is looking forward to touring all the Amish stores and I
can't wait to see Bill Warners TR-6.
Thanks for any information you can provide us.

I was going to stop in Cumberland Ohio to see the worlds largest
Dragline, but it is being scrapped even as I type.  Talk about
some horsepower!  (45,000 AC)

Pat in NC