fot

Regarding that Spitfire...

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Regarding that Spitfire...
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@cs.utah.edu>
Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 12:04:16 -0600 (MDT)
Yesterday I casually mentioned that I might consider selling a Spitfire
race car I've got stashed away in one of my storage spots.  I'm surprised
at the inquiries I got about it.

Sorry, I take it back, I think I ought to get it put back together and
run it at least in one or two local autocrosses, maybe a hillclimb.
Then I'll decide if I want to part with it now, later, or never.  Of
course, I do need money for a fresh set of race tires, what other
sorts of trick racing, uh, stuff can I sell?

mjb.