fot

Fwd: photo

To: fot@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: photo
From: TR3197@aol.com
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 1999 13:10:06 EDT
--part1_31df0df4.248810ee_boundary

Need to make contact with photographer with panoramic capabilities for Ohio
shoot in the third week of June.

Other guy bailed out in favor of a wedding.

Anyone know "Crabtree" of WV and his address and phone number.  Need to talk
to him about Mid-Ohio MG/TR Challenge as soon as possible.

or if there is another guy.....?

Thanks,

Joe Alexander
TR4 #197