fot

FOR SALE

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: FOR SALE
From: SpiwakD@aol.com
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 1999 09:19:10 EDT
Here are some extra racing items from my TR3. Everything in excellent
condidion. Can deliver any items to Mid Ohio.

         Finned aluminum oil pan. Not the $350 repro. This is a real, old one
that was on my car in 1974. Never cracked or welded. Has all bolts included
plus custom made baffle plate. Holds 8 quarts $225

         Stainless steel headers TR3-TR4. Roadster Factory special order cost
over $400. Never cracked. $220. Have rest of custom TR3 exhaust system which
I will include free if needed. Ready to use.

         Dual exhaust temp guage with instructions for above header(will work
with any header). Black-face guage with probes. Cost $185. Sell for $85

         Aluminum "sandwich" type adapter for mounting an oil cooler. These
sell for $25. Will include $75 worth of new assorted hydraulic hoses with
about $50 in fittings. The whole works for $25. You can also use this kit for
Accusump.

         Set of four Hoosier 5.50x15 race tires. My spare set with less that
a season on them. Great condition with lots of tread life left. Cost $640.
Sell for $200

         Sway bar with new bushings. 5/8 diameter. TR3. $40

         Early long starters. Work fine. $75 each (have two)

         Custom made low racing windshield for TR3. Great vintage look and is
one of a kind. About 5" high full width of car. Made in 1970's. $35

                                                Dave Spiwak