fot

Re: Breaker, Braker...

To: Malaboge@AOL.COM
Subject: Re: Breaker, Braker...
From: Jeff Snook <jsnook@wcnet.org>
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 1999 09:59:45 -0400
Hi Nick,

We switched to CarboTech pads and shoes a number of years ago
(which is when Joe Alexander scrounged all my old DS11s!)  Larry
Narcoss and his wife Debbi run the show there in Ft. Lauderdale.
Nice folks.  We have switched from his black compound to his blue
compond and now we are using his "Gold" compound (which is
probably the most expensive!) for the front pads.  His rear
compound is something different and we are still using his
original compound there.  This is the first year for the "Gold"
pads and I am really pleased with the performance.  I've got
great brakes now and no "lock-up."  Last year using the black
compound (I think) I was locking up the fronts all the time and
flat spotting lots of tires.  So even though the "Gold" is more
expensive, the savings in tires well off-sets the increased pad
cost.  Give them a call at 954-493-9669.

Vroom, vroom,

Jeff