fot

Forecast Exceeded/ Mid-Ohio MG/TR Challenge

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Forecast Exceeded/ Mid-Ohio MG/TR Challenge
From: TR3197@aol.com
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 1999 17:26:03 EDT
Mid-Ohio Short Report...

Right now the entries are about head to head at about 30+ racers each.

A plethora of Spitfires made the difference, I'd say. (The Spitfire Squadron)

My initial forecast was 28. Right now when you adjust the confirmation list
with known outstanding entries there are 33-34 Triumphs. Good response.

The Wine & Cheese party is currently scheduled for Saturday afternoon between
4:30PM and 6:30PM. It will be held in Erik Zanner's Garage #10  MGC Racer.

If anyone has any affiliations with a cheese company  (eh, Brick and
Fridirici?) we could accept some donations of cheese. A caterer is involved,
but he is limited in his offerings with chicken wings/veggies/sodas kind of
thing. We will make up the difference with some wine and beer between (MG)
Mark Palmer and myself.  (Mordy, if you dont bring any of your California
wine, I am threatening to buy some of that tacky "BOX WINE")

Both Moss Motors and TRF have contributed some gift certificates for
merchandise, and they will be distributed. You have to be there, tho. There
are other contributions as well...and we are working on some awards related
to the Challenge.

I have not heard back yet from Pano Photo Guy.  Perhaps we could do an
amateur video production. A little coordination and editing might get us a
nice tape.  Any volunteers?  Some in-car action....some interviewing...some
shots of the MG guys letting air out of TR tires......

Looks like a good show forthcoming.

As Jeff Snook says...vroom vroom

Joe