fot

Mid-Ohio Stuff

To: "'Amici Triumphi'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Mid-Ohio Stuff
From: "Steve Benford Jr." <sbracing@execpc.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 21:13:47 -0500
Does anyone have any old lightened & prepared con rods and rocker arms
that I could borrow for a templet?  I have started to clean up my sets
but have no idea as how far I can go.  They could be junk stuff - I just
need to have something to go by.

I also have a 2 car canopy that someone could borrow for the weekend.  I
will be arriving late Friday afternoon and will be leaving about 2:00
P.M. Sunday.  Let me know.  Two Union Jacks mount at the front corners.
I can also wrench if needed.

I am looking forward to meeting all of you and watching the races.

Thumbs Up - Steve.