fot

Last minute Mid Ohio questions

To: "FOT" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Last minute Mid Ohio questions
From: "Bob Kramer" <rgk@flash.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 21:18:05 -0500
Due to the my failure to get my TR3A ready for the CVAR event in Texas this
weekend (short story, machine shop woes), I now have the opportunity to get
to drive up to the TR MG challenge. At this late juncture, I presume hotel
spaces are out of the question, so camping it is. I'll check out the Mid
Ohio website for details, but when is the "latest" a guy could show up and
not miss anything important? I am supposed to work Friday, but I may find a
way out and leave Thursday p.m.

While I'm at it, I'm about to order a TR6 block from TRF. Is anyone stopping
by TRF on their way in a vehicle that could transport a block? I'm trying to
justify the trip the the wife, explaining how I'm defraying the shipping
expenses!
TIA

Bob Kramer
Hill Country Triumph Club