fot

RE: Re: A TRIUMPH VICTORY!!

To: TRBILBO@AOL.COM, sbracing@execpc.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Re: A TRIUMPH VICTORY!!
From: vbbrannon@hlmdesign.com
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 09:47:02 -0500

I am sorry to miss the fun.  We just could not finish in time to make the
race.  We only needed a few make days.  I am sure everyone has had this
problem.  The VTR will conflict with the next race I could make.  it
looks like Watkins Glen will be the initial race for the Slagle Roadster.
  It looks great.  I have tried to restore it as it was when it won the C
Production championship.

Vernon