fot

RE: SVRA @ MID-OHIO and the MG/Triumph Clash

To: BillDentin@AOL.COM, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: SVRA @ MID-OHIO and the MG/Triumph Clash
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 15:21:23 -0700
Wow!!! I KNEW I should drop everything and come. Sounds like the event of
the year--or perhaps the decade. I'm committing here and now--if this
happens again next year, I'll be there with Peyote.

I'm just brokenhearted that I missed this great event and a super chance to
see all of you.

I think I'm going to start working on a similar event for the Portland
Historics next year. I think a Triumph vs. MG event is a natural. Maybe I
can even get the local Triumph and MG clubs to get off their butts and get
behind it--nah, they're too busy quoting parliamentary procedure to each
other.

Is there any way to get a poster? My shop really needs one--I've got just
the spot--right next to the giant Le Mans poster.