fot

Fw: A TRIUMPH VICTORY!!

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: A TRIUMPH VICTORY!!
From: "Roger Beasley" <beeline@iline.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 10:02:57 -0400
FOT,

Re:  Results of final race (Sunday)

Did anyone pick up a results sheet after Sunday's race?  My wife and I were
too anxious to get on the road and didn't wait until they were available.
As this was my best race, I'm curious to know how I did.

I also want to thank Joe Alexander for the work he put into making the
event a real success; one I definitely want to do again.  As Jimmy Buffet
sang, "some people make the world go 'round, while some just watch it
turn".  Joe definitly put some good spin on our vintage racing world this
past weekend.

Roger Beasley
#75 TR4