fot

RE: TR6 pinion seal

To: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Subject: RE: TR6 pinion seal
From: bob bownes <rbownes@neworks.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 15:24:37 +0000
I'd do that if I had an intact one to take with me, but the removal process of
a oil seal that had been in place for ~27 years was completed with a chisel and
20 oz ball peen hammer...Luckily, as I said, NAPA had several in stock for
little or nothing.

Though a call to the bearing place with the measurements was the next stop.