fot

TR3 Race Car for Sale

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: TR3 Race Car for Sale
From: EISANDIEGO@AOL.COM
Date: Sat, 7 Aug 1999 16:16:35 EDT
Sadly, circumstances dictate that I offer my 1959 TR3A Race Car for sale. It
was purchased about 8 years ago from David Helms. Helms raced the car in the
late 1970s and 1980s in the midwest. It was a frequent participant at the
Chicago Historics and Fall Vintage Races. It is red bearing the "Coors
Racing" name from a brief sponsorship of World Ferrari's vintage cars where
David Worked. He was well known in triumph circles as is father in Minnesota.
I have raced in the 1990s, the car raced primarily at the BRIC and Branierd
International.

The car has Weber carbs, professionally redone head ( one race), new Tilton
clutch (two races), new fuel cell (two races), new fuel lines, new starter
(from Ted), overdrive transmission, detroit locker rear end, panasport racing
wheels. It is in generally good shape, but is not a show car by any means of
the imagination. I do not have David Helm's log book or have I maintained one
on the car. David currently works for the Ferrari dealer in Denver so he can
be reached if a purchaser is interested in the car's history.

Anyone purchasing the car is buying it as is. I would have lowered the car
and change the cam shaft if I was keeping the car. The floor pan on the
passenger side is weak and should be reinforced. I am personally not aware of
any other shortcomings, but that does not mean there aren't any. Open to
reasonable cash offers...not interested in trades.

I have someone considering my 1985 Ford 350 Crew cab Dually and Enclosed 20
Haulmark Trailer at this time. If any one else is interested should the
prospect decide against going forward, please let me know. Car, Truck, and
Trailer are in Minnesota.

Cary Perket 619-488-4760 (San Diego)