fot

Re: Roger Beasley's 'Tilt'

To: "Paul Richardson" <Paul-Richardson@cyberware.co.uk>,
Subject: Re: Roger Beasley's 'Tilt'
From: "jonmac" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 1999 12:09:51 +0100
>FOTers
>
>Roger's logic >> the movement of scientists and Eclipse groupies to the
>south of England and the Cornish peninsular to see the eclipse is causing a
>tilt on our island<< is to be commended because we did have a 'tilt'
>problem in England just before the Normandy landings in the last war.

Ah, so THAT's what it is! THE ECLIPSE. I though there was something wrong
when I had to get around my house by climbing up and down a ladder - and
that was just to reach different parts of the same room. This now more than
adequately explains the angle of other men's dangle I experienced yesterday.
Be assured, other FOTers, that true Scotsmen really do wear nothing
underneath their kilts and this current lunar phenomenon now more than
adequately explains why so many of them have been arrested over the last two
days for indecent exposure.

Jonmac