fot

Sep. 11-12 CVAR-Vintage Sports Car Racing

To: "FOT" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Sep. 11-12 CVAR-Vintage Sports Car Racing
From: "Bob Kramer" <rgk@flash.net>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 1999 18:00:00 -0500
Sep. 11-12 CVAR-Vintage Sports Car Racing
Hallett Motor Racing Circuit

Anyone interested in racing at Hallett? My Texas based group has a weekend
scheduled at Hallett Motor Racing Circuit on the weekend of September 11th
and 12th. Hallett is just outside Tulsa Oklahoma and a quick look at the map
shows it's 475 miles north from Austin, and about 435 miles south from
Kansas City. It occurred to me today that other FOTer's might be interested
in coming to this fledgling event (2nd year). CVAR gets us out on the track
for three sessions each day for $185.

CVAR
3818 Eugene Court South,
Irving, Texas, 75062