fot

"Spoiled" in SoCal

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: "Spoiled" in SoCal
From: JFrymark@AOL.COM
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1999 16:08:40 EDT
--part1_76f7c4ed.24ef0fc8_boundary

On a recent run up the coast, I was generating so much down force with the
front spoiler on my street TR6 that the heads of the grade 8 fasteners let
go, sucking it to the pavement and grinding it to dust. Either that, or the
thing just rattled loose. Unfortunately, replacements are N/A from TRF or
Moss.

Does anyone have a lead on a replacement?

John Frymark

--part1_76f7c4ed.24ef0fc8_boundary