fot

Isn't this interesting...

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Isn't this interesting...
From: Bob Lang <LANG@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 12:17:59 -0400 (EDT)
Hi,

It's lunchtime - I'm cruzin' the 'net...

What better way to while away the time but to see what Triumphs will be
making an appearance at the Solo II Nationals in Topeka...

Here's what I found -

E Mod Class
Steve Hayward - TR7
Doug Turner - TR7

D Prepared
Mitch Hamrick - '64 Spitfire
Duane Dunham - '64 Spitfire

D Street Prepared Ladies
Chris Moore - TR6

D Street Prepared
J.K. Jackson - TR6

Hmmm - we need some more Triumphs out there. Maybe I should call Tom the
Hoosier guy and have him meet me in Topeka with a new set-o-Hooshahs.

But I also found this -

C Mod Ladies
Sue Hensley - 84 Van Diemen

So, only two FOT's (three if JK is an adjunct FOT) total for the Solo II
Nat's, 6 Triumph entries and 4 Triumph cars... we gotta work on this
folks. Shouldn't there be at least six or seven??? Sue - you gotta get
your Spitfire out there one of these years.

Me - I gotta get something out there. Hmmmm. Anybody need a tire warmer??

rml
Voice: (617)253-7438    FAX: (617)258-9535     |