fot

(no subject)

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: (no subject)
From: SpiwakD@AOL.COM
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 1999 09:56:02 EDT
TIRES FOR SALE     TIRES FOR SALE

       I have some tires that came from Club Sport, a Florida-based group of
Porsche 356 drivers who have more money than brains. These guys run their
$80,000 cars about four times before changing tires.
       Two sets only of Hoosier 5:50-15 Vintage TD with even wear. Half or
better tread remaining(1/8-3/16"). No flat spots or damage. Very nice at $200
for set of four. These are $169 each new.
        One set only Dunlop Racing 5:50-15. Half tread or more. These are the
most expensive vintage tires at $220 each. Same tread width as Hoosier. I use
the 5:00 size on my TR3 when I drive with VSCCA and find them to be very
predictable. Set of four for $200. These will fit TR3-4-6 if you have fairly
wide rims. VSCCA requires the 5:00 size for me, so I can't use them. Ok for
SVRA.
         I can deliver tires to SVRA Summit Point or ship UPS.