fot

I was had

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: I was had
From: "Paul Richardson" <Paul-Richardson@cyberware.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 08:47:17 +0100
FOTers

Sorry about the false virus alarm it was sent to me via two pals in New
Zealand (both ex Triumph) who were also 'had'.

Why is it that there are so many Arse oles in this 'civilized' world of
ours who seem hell bent on any type of destructive mechanism they can dream
up. I hope I don't offend anyone by next statement, but having been brought
up in a very happy family and school environment where respect for other
people and their property was backed up by a good 'arse flogging' for
offenders, I believe public 'birching' in the old English style would bring
90 percent of our social problems to a firm halt. In my youth, last year, a
'mugging' meant drinking too many 'mugs' of ale and 'joy riders' were
families out on Sunday picnics. As youngsters we walked across fields to
and from school - without car trips in off road vehicles with minders and
armor plating.

I think 'do gooders' should have to serve a six month term with a police
murder squad followed by a term in a hospital ward nursing old people who
have been mugged, or people who have been badly injured by joy riders or
street attacks etc. BEFORE they start their training at 'do gooder' school
to lecture us on how nice everyone is.

Paul

and another about