fot

Jack The Slippery & more

To: beeline@iline.com, owner-fot@autox.team.net, vinttr4@geneseo.net,
Subject: Jack The Slippery & more
From: TR3197@AOL.COM
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 09:46:49 EDT
Both the car and driver already make for slippery vintage racing. Especially
at Daytona speeds.What is not aerodynamic has holes drilled in it.

(BTW, for those who know Bill Dalton, our VSCDA tech inspector, he appeared
on the American Movies Classics segment of "American Pop" in a film that was
produced when he 17 years old (1958). The performance was his Royal Teen's
hit record, "Short Shorts". I did not get it taped, but have alerted him to
it. If anyone sees a rerun of it, tape it, as Bill was not aware of this and
wants a copy)

Joe