fot

HIGH TECH ELECTRICAL STUFF

To: Paul-Richardson@cyberware.co.uk
Subject: HIGH TECH ELECTRICAL STUFF
From: BillDentin@AOL.COM
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 11:15:14 EDT
Paul:

I understand Bob Wismer is now back from Germany, but I have not heard from
him.  He probably has picked up his TR4 race car, which was stored at Russ
Moore's after the Glen while he went to Germany, and he is probably in route
back to Moline.

Any way, in the interim, with Wismer away in Germany I decided to have a word
with Kas Kastner about your Cyclotron data. After a lengthy discussion he
suggested that a more effective coolant for the spinners would be 80 percent
FLUOFARTOLENE with 20 percent ALTROPOXOLENE (hydrous).  Again this is
10/10ths wrenching stuff, and probably not legal for vintage.

He was also worried about possible spontamic distortion of the grammeter
if the dink cycle of the atrometer was phased by high voltage. For example,
on your system, the EMF at the selenium rectifier is only in series with the
spurving inductors on the pentamic fan when the flux interrupter on the
obtrurator ring is in open circuit. I am sure you will appreciate that
'parallel' circuits through the aproxyometer winding could cause negative
feedback (7.237 AMPS per 2000 megajoules)  through the obturator diffuser.

Kas also pointed out, and who am I to question, that if the naggling pins
were tankered 30 degrees off centre instead of on their leading edges - full
vane cooling
would be more efficient plus the fact you wouldn't need secondary cooling
within the spandroidal housing?

Also barescent radio frequency transfer for plug firing might be improved
if all four hexile cap srews retaining the spurving inductors were left
hand thread. This would increase, by way of elyptical magno infusion, the
firing voltage at hand - notwithsatnding that a twin flux system of this
sort generates about 35.000 volts anyway."

While I don't understand any of this, until Wismer gets back, this is what we
are going to be doing.  Sure is a good thing we have you and Kas to watch
over us.

Bill Dentinger

PS

Paul...have you been drinking out of the dog's dish again?

You still have all your medicine, right?

And you're taking it?