fot

Re: RE: TR4/6 Brake Calipers On TR4

To: jwheeler@robus.com, TR3197@AOL.COM
Subject: Re: RE: TR4/6 Brake Calipers On TR4
From: TR3197@AOL.COM
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 18:31:47 EDT
Yes, I have the hold down plates.

The good news is that I have the rebuilt brakes, mounting brackets, and newly
turned rotors sitting on the shelf. I knew there some reason why I kept a set
of this rusty ugly looking stuff, even though I hate looking at it.

I suspect that I will use the later dust plate to match the rotor as well.

Now that I think of it...it was the bigger rotors that turn me away from
doing this before I even matched the calipers with the bracket.

Thanks all. FOT at work.

Joe