fot

Re: 2000 Solo II Nat's

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 2000 Solo II Nat's
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@cs.utah.edu>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 12:03:39 -0600 (MDT)
1000 in 2000?   Let's see, 1000 divided by 2000 is exactly one half, so
yes, we should work on getting all the half fast Triumph autocrossers to
Kansas!

I'm planning on going, I hated missing it this year.  But next year Killer
should be even closer to being legal for the class, with headlights in a
finished bonnet, and the rest of the interior and electricals installed and
functional.  I might freshen the bearings and such this winter as well, but
the little car is running pretty strong as is.  Well, as strong as an internally
stock 1500 Spit motor can, I guess.

I would love to see my usual co-driver, Pugs, head out to Nationals with me
next year to give it a shot.  But he's not as fanatic about autocrossing as I.
If he chooses not to go, there could be a slot open in Killer.  Hmm, actually
there could be up to three more drivers in Killer, two in DSP, and two in DSPL.
And with those pesky Fiats out of the class next year ( Perhaps, still pending)
Killer could be quite competitive in the class.  Should be fun!

mjb.