fot

Road America weekend report

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Road America weekend report
From: Jack W Drews <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 09:47:48 -0500
Lost canopy pole -  fell off trailer - BUT no damage, got another one
Head gasket blew - BUT had a spare
Carb leak dumped raw gas on engine - BUT no fire
Carbs wouldn't work - BUT had a spare set
Ran it out of oil - BUT no permanent damage
Passed a Porsche at Canada corner in banzaii mode - BUT no contact
Sky clouded up - BUT rain held off
Van tail light fuse blew - BUT only spare fuse I had was right size
"Road America Blues" vocal could have been a disaster - BUT band made me
hero

I could be doing something else -- BUT I can't imagine what....

--
uncle jack
TR4 - 10 mpg