fot

Cars for sale, upcoming Tinker Day

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Cars for sale, upcoming Tinker Day
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@cs.utah.edu>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 14:23:11 -0600 (MDT)
I just sent the following off to our local British Club newsletter guy.
I've been making noises about having Killer be street legal for some time
now.  Maybe if I sell Racket first, it will actually happen.  Anyone
interested in a somewhat clapped out '65 Spitfire?  The fake minilites
aren't mine, so I would have to swap on some stock steel wheels, assuming
I can find a complete set.  And the polished Nardi wheel also stays in
my possession, sorry.  But the ragged old Corbeau seat and faded lap belt
can stay.  Check out http://www.team.net/mjb/Racket.html  It looks a bit
differnet than that, as the top of the seat has a much bigger tear in it,
and the boot lid is also covered with a lousy coat of Delft Blue.

Also, on October 16th I'll be hosting the fall Tinker Day down at the shop.
If you ahppen to be in Salt Lake City that weekend, stop on by!

mjb.
----

I'm considering selling my Mark 1 Spitfire, and making Killer, the autocross
car, my street driver.  The car is rough, needs paint, interior and a working
generator.  But it runs and is driveable.  I'd like to get $895 for it.  Also
have a 1974 TR6 a local fellow is interested in selling, new clutch, rebuilt
carbs, new diff mounts, asking $2,150.  Both vehicles should be at the shop
for Tinker Day.  Call Mark, 801-558-8817