fot

Re: Prospective new member

To: Irv Korey <emanteno@ibm.net>
Subject: Re: Prospective new member
From: Bob Lang <LANG@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 09:19:54 -0400 (EDT)
On Wed, 29 Sep 1999, Irv Korey wrote:

> > From: Bob Lang <LANG@isis.mit.edu>
>
> > I'm pretty sure I don't have to worry about cones hurting the pan, but
> > I'm thinking "dragon's teeth", like outside turn 6 at Road America... did
>
> > you know that if you hit those that the car shakes enough to open the
> > hood, er bonnet??? It happened to me last year when "touring".
>
> What were you doing on the rumble strips during TOURING?????

Trying to avoid the F50 (or was it a Testarossa??) that decided to pass
me on the inside of turn 6. I figured the rumble strip was better than a
$100,000 body-shop invoice.

You know the new attire with the "got balls" logo on it (which I find
offensive, I might add - and that is really strange if you actually know
me), well that day I was wearing a "no balls" t-shirt.

> ;-)

;-) :-0

rml
Voice: (617)253-7438    FAX: (617)258-9535     |