fot

Re: Ferraris in Turn 6

To: Jim Hill <Jim_Hill@chsra.wisc.edu>
Subject: Re: Ferraris in Turn 6
From: Bob Lang <LANG@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 13:02:50 -0400 (EDT)
On Thu, 30 Sep 1999, Jim Hill wrote:

> Bumper sticker seen at Road America: "The difference between motor racing
> and golf, football, baseball, basketball and soccer is that those sports
> only require one ball."

Which reminds me of another goofy slogan that has appeared lately. At the
Solo II Nat's, several folks from New England Region got together and had
a bunch of shirts made, Flatout Motorsports, if you care.

On the back the shirts said:

If Autocrossing were any easier, they'd call it Road Racing

I may not prescribe to this theory, but it is amusing. And they sold _a
lot_ of these shirts.

> Jim (RT) Hill

rml
Voice: (617)253-7438    FAX: (617)258-9535     |