fot

Re: VTR Southeastern Regional

To: tr6guy@juno.com
Subject: Re: VTR Southeastern Regional
From: ArthurK101@AOL.COM
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 1999 22:48:06 EDT
In a message dated 03-Oct-99 22:04:10 Eastern Daylight Time, tr6guy@juno.com
writes:

> How can I register?  I talked to, I think Carol, a while back but never
>  received a flyer to register for the events!

All, I've answered Joe directly.  But anyone else who has a similar problem
please go to:

http:\\www.tfn.net/~tcnf

The registration form is there.  Just download, print out, fill out, and send
with your check to the address which is also posted on the form and the
web-site.  If that doesn't work, come to me directly and we'll send you a
registration form.

Y'all come on down to sunny Florida the end of the month and have some fun --
Ya hear?  Cheers.

Art Kelly
Chairman, VTR SE Regional Convention