fot

Forwarded Message

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Forwarded Message
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@cs.utah.edu>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 1999 13:58:35 -0600 (MDT)
Had some troubles with the server a few days ago, finally getting around
to sending out some delayed messages.

mjb.
----

     From: Dldbq@aol.com
     Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 18:14:25 EDT
     Subject: 1967 GT6 MK1 Dash Pad Assembly

Hello,
  Currently I am getting the final touches done to the restoration of my 1967
Triumph GT6 MK1.  What I am in need of most to complete the resoration is a
Dash Pad Assembly.  This is the plastic covered foam filled factory dash pad.
 My original dash pad (or dash top) is long gone and everyone I have dealt
with so far has been shipping me dash overlay's that cover up the dash pad if
it is cracked.  Not what I need or want.   Is there anyone out there that has
one in good condition that will fit my car?  Please contact me immediately if
you do.

Thanks,

Dave Langkamp
Faithful GT6 Fan